Due to recent spikes of Covid-19 cases in the region the November 17th City Council Meeting will be a Special Meeting held virtually and will stream live on the City’s YouTube Channel at 7:00PM.
If you would like to submit questions or comments for the meeting please do so by 5pm November 17th to email@example.com
Special Council Meeting
Tuesday Nov. 17, 2020
The City of Dayton, Kentucky will hold a special council meeting that will be viewable to the public via electronic media and web on Nov. 17, 2020. The link to the meeting will be posted to Dayton’s website at www.daytonky.com and Facebook page 48 hours prior to the meeting. The special city council meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
November 17, 2020
PRAYER & PLEDGE:
Approval of Minutes from the 10/8/2020 council meeting and public hearings.
ORDINANCES & ORDERS:
- Second Reading: 2020#13 – Adopting the City of Dayton Comprehensive Plan.
- Second Reading: 2020#14 – Setting forth compensation and number of authorized positions.
- First Reading: 2020#15 – Amending the regulations for the issuance of temporary permits for dumpsters and portable storage units.
- Order 2020#12R – Declaring City owned property as surplus. Property consisting of a vacant lot commonly located at 117 Fourth Ave.
- Order 2020#13R – Authorizing the filing of a Coronavirus Relief Fund.
CITY ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
- Cruiser Bids
- FDBD Ambulance
- Grant Updates
- Manhattan Harbour Development Agreement.
- Discussion regarding communication between departments, and reports needed.
CITY ATTORNEY’S REPORT:
- Foreclosure List