You may submit questions to be answered at the meeting to email@example.com
Special Council Meeting
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
The City of Dayton, Kentucky, will hold a special council meeting that will be viewable to the public via electronic media and web on June 16, 2020. The link to the meeting will be posted to Dayton’s website at www.daytonky.com and the Facebook page 48 hours prior to the meeting. The special city council meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
June 16, 2020
PRAYER & PLEDGE:
- Approval of minutes April 21, 2020 and May 5, 2020.
- First Reading: 2020#5 – Amending and regulating the use of motor vehicles as it relates to littering.
- First Reading: 2020#6 – 2020/2021 Budget.
- First Reading: 2020#7 – Amending the 2019/2020 Budget
- Order 2020 #7R- Accept the Post Covid-19 action plan.
CITY ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT: