Special Council Meeting Tuesday, May 5, 2020
The City of Dayton, Kentucky will hold a special council meeting that will be viewable to the public via our YouTube Channel on May 5, 2020. The link to the meeting will be posted to Dayton’s website at www.daytonky.com and the City of Dayton’s Facebook page 48 hours prior to the meeting. The special city council meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
How to submit questions and comments for the May City Council Meeting
We will not be taking live questions or comments during the meeting. Please send any questions or comments by 5 PM Tuesday, May 5, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
PRAYER & PLEDGE:
ORDINANCES & ORDERS:
- Second Reading: 2020 #2 — Adopting and enacting supplements to the Code of Ordinances.
- Second Reading 2020 #3 — Amending the procurement process for parking spaces for persons with disabilities.
- Second Reading 2020 #4 — Amending the penalty for violation of chapter 91 of the City Code of Ordinances related to Animals.
- Order 2020 #5 — Recreation Trails Program 2020.
- Order 2020 #6 — Supporting the 2020 Census
CITY ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
- Further Updates