How to view the April Dayton City Council Meeting
The April 21, 2020, Dayton City Council Meeting will be streamed live on our YouTube Channel:
How to submit questions and comments for the April City Council Meeting
We will not be taking live questions or comments during the meeting. Please send any questions or comments by 5 PM Tuesday, April 21st, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dayton City Special Council Agenda:
The City of Dayton, Kentucky will hold a special council meeting that will be viewable to the public via our YouTube Channel at April 21, 2020. The link to the meeting will be posted to Dayton’s website at www.daytonky.com and the City of Dayton’s Facebook page 48 hours prior to the meeting. The special city council meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
ROLL CALL: PRAYER & PLEDGE: MAYOR’S REPORT: Updates Approval of Minutes from the March 3, 2020 council meeting.
ORDINANCES & ORDERS:
- First Reading: 2020#2 — Adopting and enacting supplements to the Code of Ordinances.
- First Reading 2020#3 — Amending the procurement process for parking spaces for persons with disabilities.
- First Reading 2020#4 — Amending the penalty for violation of chapter 91 of the City Code of Ordinances related to Animals.
- Order 2020#3R — Letter of intent for participation in the United States Army Corps of Engineers proposed Northern Kentucky Riverfront Ecosystem Restoration Project.
- Order 2020#4R — Accepting the completed audit for the year ending June 30, 2019.
CITY ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT:
- Industrial Revenue Bond for Manhattan Harbour.
CITY DEPARTMENT REPORTS: (City Department Reports are linked below.)
Further Updates ADJOURNMENT: