Dayton Main Street Advisory Board Meeting
August 29, 2017
Former YMCA Teen Center, Dayton, Kentucky
625 2nd Ave, Dayton, KY 41074
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Introductions/Recognition of Guests
- Approval of Previous Meeting’s Minutes
- Director’s Report
- Old Business
- Update of 2017 Main Street Projects:
- Nano Grants
- High School Band Concert Scheduled for October 21
- Vine Street Block Party Schedule for October 14
- Food Truck Thursday: Final Food Truck Thursday, September 7.
- Update on Streetscape Project: State has sent MOA for design, Resolution at September Council Meeting.
- TreeDevelop Dayton: Tree Planting for October 14 – need help in getting people to sign up for trees. Also, will be used to plant trees at Gil Lynn and Clark Street parks.
- New Business
- Day10: Working on a fund raising meal with Kelly Herbert – entertainment, with a Beans & Cornbread meal. Organizations can sell tickets to the event and the proceeds of the event will go to the organizations/projects that sell the tickets.
- Committee Reports
- Economic Vitality
- Next Meeting: September 26th, 2017 at 7:00 PM – Special Guest Jim Guthrie, Architect with Hubb-Weber, Board Member Renaissance Covington, and founder of Covington’s Covington project.